Trusts and foundations are effective tools for creating structures that will optimise tax allowance for your business or your estate. Trust and foundations can also safeguard your assets for the benefit of your family, heirs or other beneficiaries of your choice.
Trusts ensure the highest levels of anonymity and confidentiality for all concerned. This statement still holds true despite the fact that anonymity has been fiercely challenged by some governments in recent years. The NCL team has worked through the challenges, grown with them, and developed effective solutions to safeguard anonymity and confidentiality of trust beneficiaries at all times.
Drawing on our strengths in international tax planning and commercial law, NCL can advise you on where to create your trust and the type of trust to be formed.
We maintain that well considered trust structures should enable you to retain full control over the assets of the trust. We can help you reliably manage the process and administer the trust in accordance with your wishes and our core values of trust, integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
Additional benefits of trusts and foundations include:
- Fencing off your assets and securing protection from creditors
- Ability to select beneficiaries other than the legal heirs of your estate
- Avoidance of inheritance tax for trust beneficiaries
- High levels of confidentiality for all involved
- Aversion of claims from potential inheritors against the assets in trust
- Offshore trusts and foundations can be created within a few days.
At NCL we have extensive experience with creating and administering trusts in many jurisdictions. Your interests and goals always guide the solutions we provide.
Please contact us today to request your complimentary consultation.