NCL registers and administers companies and other business entities in over thirty jurisdictions. These entities include trusts, foundations, financial and other companies that help our clients achieve their business objectives, including:
- Simplification of company operations
- Reduction of costs and risks by creating proper tax structures
- Cross-border investments and (re)financing
- Asset management and protection
- Avoiding or managing the risks of commercial litigation
- Obtaining permanent residency or citizenship in other countries
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Creating or transferring bank accounts
- Intellectual property ownership, transactions and ability to draw on R&D support
- Operating e-business and Internet websites domiciled offshore
- Buying real estate at home or overseas
- Yacht and ship registration.
At NCL we recognise that any of the above benefits is best achieved when the formation of offshore companies is aligned with the specific needs of your business. Good offshore solutions require good offshore structures. Our strengths lie in the design and implementation of these structures so as to achieve optimal outcomes, professional management and impeccable reputation for your business.
Based in Cyprus, we specialise in the formation of companies in Cyprus and other European jurisdictions, including Luxembourg, Malta, Lichtenstein, England and Ireland. We also incorporate and manage companies overseas including in the British Virgin Islands, Seychelles, Belize, Panama, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah.
NCL can help you set up, manage and optimise company structures to meet your needs and desired business outcomes.
To confidentially discuss your needs, request your complimentary consultation today.