We develop effective tax structures and wealth protection schemes globally. These services help NCL clients to minimise tax and increase efficiency through the careful structuring of their business operations. Such structures typically involve a network of controlled foreign companies (CFCs) in different jurisdictions and may also involve international trusts or foundations. We can also advise you on the choice of jurisdiction of the holding company.
Offshore company structures typically incorporate a range of tax related NCL services:
- international income tax planning
- indirect tax planning
- transfer pricing
- tax audit
- mitigating potential penalty and interest liability.
Working in tandem with our internationally experienced legal and intellectual property strategists, we can also assist with:
- restructuring businesses and partnership for tax benefits
- bank operations and structured finance
- licensing of financial service providers
- obtaining permanent residency or second passport
- obtaining and managing intellectual property in offshore jurisdictions
- structuring, drafting and negotiating IP licensing and franchising agreements
- taking advantage of R&D tax credits
- supporting e-commerce operations
- tax controversy support
- international commercial litigation.
NCL can reliably administer your companies and assets in accordance with your business objectives and our core values of trust, integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
To confidentially discuss the options for international tax planning and wealth protection, request your complimentary consultation.